moderated Re: Notify Members checkboxes #update

Sandi D

"Up until now the owners/mods determine if something reaches the
attention of the members."

I would like to clarify the above sentence. If I as a mod make an edit I would like to have continued control over whether or not my action reaches the attention of those in my group.

Much of my wiki edits are "clean up". It's a waste of time to notify everyone when I clean something up and then spend more time in answering posts asking me what had changed or they can't find the "new" information.

It sounds like Mark may understand that aspect. I do understand that I am fortunate to have only one area impacted but that one area created a 3 day "migraine" for myself and a headache for the members of my group.

Shal's interim fix and then Mark's temporary one worked perfectly for my need. I am very appreciative and hope Mark's permanent solution does the same.

--
Sandi Dickenson
ASG Volunteers Group.