moderated Re: Notify Members checkboxes #update

Chris Jones

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 08:06 AM, Shal Farley wrote:
The only other option is (I think) that a moderator did the edit. I would want the member to be notified in that case, you and other group owners/mods may disagree.
Again I can see the validity of this view, although I am not entirely convinced!

It raises an issue of "what is an edit?" A change of album / photo name? The addition of (or change to) the descriptive text? (Silly but valid case... correction of a spelling mistake!) Unless the notification  includes some detail what has been edited may be less than clear, leading to "what has been done, what is this notification actually telling me?

Chris