moderated Re: Testing notifications #misc

Duane

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 03:04 PM, Bob Morley wrote:
1. But I want to know that my uploaded photo did actually get uploaded without having to go to the web and verify.

2. Perhaps even more obscure: I would *want" to be notified if a photo was uploaded under my ID and it wasn't me doing the upload.
1.  You have to be online to upload anyway.

2.  Can't be done.  Ownership of a photo can be changed after upload, but in the activity log, the original upload is always attributed to the person logged in.