moderated Re: Testing notifications #misc

Bob Morley

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 02:42 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Note that moderator notifications are not sent to you if you did the action that caused the notification. For example, if I'm a moderator of a group with photo notifications turned on, and I upload a photo, I will not get notified of it. But if someone else uploads a photo, I will get that notification.
Playing the devil's advocate:

1. But I want to know that my uploaded photo did actually get uploaded without having to go to the web and verify.

2. Perhaps even more obscure: I would *want" to be notified if a photo was uploaded under my ID and it wasn't me doing the upload.

--
Gerald