moderated Re: Notify Members checkboxes #update

Mark,

Also, currently the wait time to see if there are additional notifications is under 5 minutes.

"Currently"? Does this imply implementation is rolled out?

One more question, for the new moderator notifications, should they default the same as the existing moderator notifications? That is, should they default to Email And Web/App?

I concur with J, "Yes".

I think otherwise they're out of sight out of mind. Moderators should be a bit more resilient and ready to learn than rank-and-file members, so I don't mind as much giving them new things to learn.

Shal