moderated Re: Notify Members checkboxes #update

Janice

As a group of longarm quilters, we rely a lot on the photos feature.  My members would like to have the ability to comment directly in the photo album of a particular quilt and they would also like a like/dislike button on each photo.  This would help to cut down on message traffic giving praises to the photo owner for their quilting.  They are very thankful for the new Notify Members check box.

Thank you for all your hard work trying to please a large number of people.

Janice B
New Statler Siblings
Worldwide Long Arm Quilters