moderated Re: Notify Members checkboxes #update

Beth Weld

I have attempted to keep up with this discussion, and I have to confess that I have gotten lost.  As an aside, I was going to reply at the end of the topic, but there is no reply "button"  - so - Mark, sorry for replying to your original message.

As we talk about all of these notifications, I see way too many notifications in my future as an owner, for my moderators and for my members.
I do not want to receive a blizzard of notifications, and neither do my moderators or members.  As long as we can turn them off, I think it is great for others who need all of the tracking.  I already have people telling me that they receive too many messages so this is a sensitive subject for my group.
Many thanks
Beth