moderated Re: Notify Members checkboxes #update

Chris,

Two reasons; I don't want anything I do to tidy up (say) Photos to
generate a blizzard of notifications (even to just one member), ...
The blizzard effect is something that needs a better solution than not notifying. Maybe that's aggregating notices, maybe something else we haven't thought of yet.

and I don't want to have to fend off the "why did you edit, move,
delete, whatever such and such" messages that are likely to accrue as
a result of a rationalisation process.
For edit I'd say the member deserves to know (and you likely deserve to fend off such questions). Maybe move too (if not notified the member might look and not find his/her content, and believe that it was deleted). I'm more willing to concede on delete: as J points out that's already a fact with messages.

Shal