moderated Re: Notify Members checkboxes #update

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 8:27 AM Shal Farley <shals2nd@...> wrote:

I'd generally say no, except add/modify photo album.

Should the photo notification setting be separate from the album notification setting? My gut says no, but want to make sure.

Also, I forgot database notifications, which don't exist anywhere right now. Would you want to know when a row was added, or just when a database was created?

My thinking with aggregation is that when an email notification is generated, I'll wait N minutes to send it out to see if any additional, similar email notifications are generated. If so, I'll combine them.