moderated Re: Notify Members checkboxes #update

Chris Jones

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 05:15 PM, Andy Wedge wrote:
if I understand correctly, you are suggesting that a Moderator can control whether a member can opt to receive notifications for things like photo edit/move/delete actions?
Not quite. My point is that a moderator should have the option of not even originating a notification, whatever the member might select. cf now; if I upload a photo I can choose to send a notification or not; I want and need (as a moderator) the ability to edit an archive without notifications being generated.

As a general rule (and this is matter of personal choice) I will announce a tidy - up before it happens, and may later identify what has been rationalised as a result, but without specifying what I may have deleted / moved / edited in the process.

Chris