moderated Re: Notify Members checkboxes #update

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 09:05 AM, Chris Jones wrote:
<slight shudder>
Totally agree with the shudder factor. I would object strongly to members being notified of any deletion of their content. That's up to moderators. Notifying them of edits to their messages is one thing; deletions is another thing altogether.  I somehow missed this and I think adding it would be a HUGE mistake.