moderated Re: Notify Members checkboxes #update

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 07:03 AM, Chris Jones wrote:
would that be "all" likes or just those applicable to the individual member whose post has been "liked"? Either way IMHO it would have to be a notification that the individual members could switch off should they so wish as per my previous post.
I'm assuming just the individual member and that it would be an option that could be switched off.