moderated Re: Notify Members checkboxes #update

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 10:52 PM Shal Farley <shals2nd@...> wrote:

 > Ok, so create a bunch of new per-moderator notification toggles under
 > the 'Notifications' section of each moderator's subscription, that
 > have to do with the various types of content on the site (ie wiki,
 > files, photos, etc), anything we send a #-notify message about.

Yes, I like that better than what I suggested.

Right now the following notifications are missing: delete file/photo/wiki page, close chat, add/modify/delete photo album.

1) Should I add those as notifications that group members can send when performing those actions, with `Notify Members` checkboxes?

2) Should those actions be included in the new per-moderator notifications?

I think also when I'm adding these new per-moderator notifications, I will add 2 per-subscriber notifications: notifications when someone likes a message, and notifications when someone posts to a chat their subscribed to, but not currently viewing.