moderated Re: Minor notification changes #update

On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 1:26 AM Chris Jones via groups.io <chrisjones12=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:

However, setting to No Email requires a small action on Mark's part... please!

Notification messages read... This email message is a notification... etc. Can I request that the word "email" be removed, because if a moderator sets the hashtag to No Email then no email is generated, risking leaving members who see the web UI to wonder why they didn't get an email.

I have removed 'email message' from that sentence in the notifications. I have also changed the subject lines of the file and photo notifications to include the file name/photo name if possible (ie. if only one file or photo were uploaded).

Cheers,