moderated Re: Minor notification changes #update

Andy Wedge

On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 07:07 AM, Shal Farley wrote:

That is, Mark didn't rename the old #wiki into #wiki-notices, he just added the new one internally, and it gets created in the group when used.
I have a moderated #wiki hashtag defined in my testing subgroup from the first incarnation of these and no #wiki-notice. I just updated a wiki page and I see a pending message with a #wiki-notice tag that is sent out if I approve it. However, a new #wiki-notice hashtag is not created, the new message shows as an extra message tied to the old #wiki hashtag.

Andy