moderated Re: Minor notification changes #update

Chris Jones

On Sat, Jun 20, 2020 at 01:42 AM, Shal Farley wrote:
So maybe the notifications just aren't happening in your group now.
I'm not sure why that should matter. Just after this process started someone did a couple of photo uploads and I did a wiki edit, all of which were notified in the format without -notice. After Mark's changes I'm certain that I had a look and the -notice had been added to the hashtags, but now it has vanished again.

Unless of course I imagined the whole thing... :(

I'll try a couple of test uploads later.

Chris