moderated Re: New notifications #update

It’s not a bad idea. It’s not as if there’s not already the ability to delete messages from the archives, so it doesn’t violate anything sacred. But this is way off topic.

On Jun 19, 2020, at 5:50 PM, Shal Farley <@Shal> wrote:

J,

So there’s now a no-archive option on topics (and hashtags)?

No, that was just my proposal.

I do think it would fill the bill as a per-notification off switch. But it is a bit of a sharp edged tool that might be confusing if misapplied to ordinary group postings.

Shal