moderated Re: New notifications #update

No, totally. There has to be a way to turn them off, I agree. It’s just a funny way of doing it. (I know Mark has now provided another way.) So there’s now a no-archive option on topics (and hashtags)? Seriously?

On Jun 19, 2020, at 5:35 PM, Shal Farley <@Shal> wrote:

J,

Lol no-archive, no-email. I’ll have ham and eggs but hold the ham and
hold the eggs. 😊
Yup, you get what you deserve: nothing.

But that's precisely what some group owners have said they want with respect to the new notifications.

Shal