moderated Re: New notifications #update

Shal,
Lol no-archive, no-email. I’ll have ham and eggs but hold the ham and hold the eggs. 😊

On Jun 19, 2020, at 5:25 PM, Shal Farley <@Shal> wrote:

J,

Shal's crazy-brilliant idea of setting the tags to "moderated," as
well as to "no email," should work for most people meanwhile.
Also for the record, I didn't come up with those. But I have been repeating them. Wish I remembered who deserves due credit.

I did suggest "No Archive" as a new counterpart to "No Email" though.
https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/25029

Shal