moderated Re: New notifications #update

Chris Jones

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 02:20 PM, Duane wrote:
I've just discovered a serious problem with these notifications.
Mark; I think I've found another one; the group I moderate uses hashtahgs (very) sparingly to minimise misuse or overuse. Although I remain puzzled about the apparent disappearance of the -notice feature (my #25467 refers) a couple of tests I have conducted suggest that these new "system" hashtags appear in the pick - list of hashtags that can be used by members (and moderators, come to that) and that availability for public use is something that our group would definitely not want; as far as I can see there would be no method of preventing their use by members.

Chris