moderated Re: Missing reminders #bug

Don Pottenger

It's worse than I thought. A repeating event that has been on the calendar since January is also not putting out reminders. This reminder was for one day before the event. It never happened. At this point I suspect none of our reminders are working.

Since we have cancelled almost all meetings with reminders since the COVID shutdown, this was not evident until our first meetings again this week. This problem could have been lurking for 2-3 months since we cancelled several repeating meetings that had reminders set from Mid-March until now.

Don Pottenger,
VillasOfAda group owner