moderated make app/web notify apply when tags are added to existing topics #suggestion

Suppose I want to get web/app notifications for the tag #fixed in beta, to see when bugs (including ones I might have reported) are marked as #fixed. I don't think this would work because as I understand it, the notification only goes out when a new message bears the tag, not when an existing one gets the tag added. I haven't tested this but it would be great if the notification could go out whenever a tag is added.