moderated Re: New notifications #update

Sandi D <sandi.asgtechie@...>

Our group is under an umbrella of a Parent Non-Profit. We are in the midst of updating 2020 content as well as proofing.
I am disturbed that 28 Wiki notifications were generated just TODAY! I did not see anything to check or uncheck to avoid members being notified.
PLEASE, find a way so that our members are not bombarded with Wiki updates.
I am about ready to delete the entire Wiki site rather than to finish the Project of updating them.
Wiki was one of the most attractive features and overnight it has become a nightmare.

--
Sandi Dickenson
ASG Volunteers Group.