moderated Re: New notifications proposal #misc

On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 01:20 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
users can check a box to turn a hashtag into a web/app notification.
I was so late to this party that the above just struck me. I didn't realize, until looking more closely at my group's hashtag page just now, where I was at first perplexed to see that they ALL have the notification box, that you can now get push notifications for any hashtag. This is WAY more brilliant than I thought. Kudos, Mark.