moderated Re: New notifications #update

Bob,

Demands to people we are trying to help won't sit well and will likely
increase optional unsubscribes plus those for marking messages as
spam.
Of course!

I certainly wasn't advocating that anyone respond impudently to their membership. That label was intended as mark that statement as having a point, but one that would probably not often be welcome.

Many groups here serve their stakeholders at the stakeholders'
pleasure even though we are truly attempting to help them.
That's exactly the case with my PTA group, and I think it is a reasonable attitude to strive for in many types of groups.

Shal