moderated Re: New notifications #update

Chris,

IMHO replies to Notifications make no sense, but at present there is nothing to stop members sending them. The content of an individual upload or wiki edit may warrant some discussion, but the Notification of that upload or edit is not an appropriate place for that discussion because the subject line gives no clue about the actual content.

I disagree. The subject text of a notification for a Wiki page includes the page's Title, and the body text contains a link to the page. Those seem perfectly adequate as discussion starters.

In the case of the #cal-xxxx notifications, those have been very successful discussion starters in my social groups, particularly birthday and anniversary events.

Shal