moderated Re: New notifications #update

Chris Jones

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 08:49 PM, Shal Farley wrote:
I'm not exactly sure what form such a control might take.
I am going to take Shal's comment out of its original context to raise another related point: should Notification Hashtags be Locked by default?

IMHO replies to Notifications make no sense, but at present there is nothing to stop members sending them. The content of an individual upload or wiki edit may warrant some discussion, but the Notification of that upload or edit is not an appropriate place for that discussion because the subject line gives no clue about the actual content.

Chris