moderated Re: File upload notifications

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 11:38 AM billsf9c via groups.io <OOWONBS=Netscape.net@groups.io> wrote:

Now, if you wanted to needlessly increase complexity, give owners a switch to set their global/list preference to create a setting during a random time frame which they must manually set and reset. I wouldn't... but you're the Captain.

Oooh, I like this. I think tying this to a randomly generated hashtag would also be good. Also, the randomly generated hashtag would often be composed of swear words in the group's native language. :-)

Ahem. Please continue to give me feedback on the new notifications.