moderated Re: File upload notifications

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 09:36 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
Sometimes I work iteratively; sometimes I post temporary files; etc.
And actually there are simply some files - a lot of them, including every cat's labwork, which constitute the vast majority of files in our group - that I simply don't want to announce to the whole group have been uploaded. I will often just tell the individual member that their cat's labwork was uploaded. Not all files in every group are relevant to every group member or need to be announced when uploaded.