moderated Re: New notifications #update

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 08:08 AM, Duane wrote:
There's already been a flurry of complaints on GMF due to the notices being sent to the groups.
I'm not surprised! There has to be a simple and quick way for mods to turn each notification, and later to specify details of how and to whom it is sent. Meanwhile I'd settle for a quick-and-dirty "off" switch for each one. Possibly they should even be off by default.