moderated Re: New notifications #update

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 12:00 AM, Andy Wedge wrote:
separate block
Yes, separate block. I'm about to go back and revisit Mark's question about whether notifications should be in a separate place, or something. I did not even understand the question at that point because I couldn't mine to work at all due to the private browsing issue. But the more I see what this is, the more I think there should be a separate "notifications" section, and "notifications" should be separate entities, with all of their appropriate attributes (such as to whom, and when, they are sent out and in what form), and with none of the inappropriate ones. Their hashtags could be incidental, just as with cal-notices. Hashtags would not be the main mechanism for them.