moderated Re: 'No email' attribute ignored on 'file' hashtag #bug

That is a double bug, because if you check "no email," the push notification is silenced. It's stated that the push only goes out whenever an email goes out. So evidently, push thinks the email didn't go out, even though it did. (I tested this yesterday for a completely different reason. Since turning the email back on restored the push, I assumed that no-email was working, at least on its own.) Mark said yesterday that he would look into the behavior of no-email because of the resulting push behavior. (Also the fact that the notification is still sent to the group, even if not emailed.) The whole thing does not jive.