moderated Re: New notifications #update

Thinking about it further (always dangerous), it’s also a weird UI thing. The settings for a notification tag are spread around in more than one screen, yet can affect each other. I am wondering about there being a special kind of tag called a notification tag. It would have a different set of edit options from a regular tag, but they would be all in one screen. And included would be the ability to *not* send that particular notification to the group at all (email or web), and possibly just to moderators.

On Jun 17, 2020, at 8:36 PM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 6:39 PM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 06:30 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
this is not a bug because it is not emailed.
However, I notice that the push notification only goes out if the notification *is* emailed, which is the reason that even after I checked the Edit link thing, I still got no push notification. So if email for a notification hashtag is disabled, then push notifications are automatically disabled, yet the notification is still sent to the group. Is that the desired behavior? Somehow I think not, but I'm going to get off this subject for awhile. :)

That is not the desired behavior. I'll look into it tomorrow.