moderated Re: New notifications #update

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 06:30 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
this is not a bug because it is not emailed.
However, I notice that the push notification only goes out if the notification *is* emailed, which is the reason that even after I checked the Edit link thing, I still got no push notification. So if email for a notification hashtag is disabled, then push notifications are automatically disabled, yet the notification is still sent to the group. Is that the desired behavior? Somehow I think not, but I'm going to get off this subject for awhile. :)