moderated Re: New notifications #update

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 04:49 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
Bug: I edited the #wiki hashtag to not be emailed to the group. Then I edited a wiki page. A #wiki notification was emailed to the group.
Ok, this is not a bug because it is not emailed. BUT there is a distinct lack here of being able to disable the message/notification from going to the group! I was laboring under the wishful thinking that checking the "no email" box would prevent the notification from going to the group *at all*. This is accomplished in uploading a file, for example, by the "notify the group" checkbox. So with any new added notification, I think there also needs to be added the ability to send or not send the notification to the group, on an individual basis, just like with uploading files.