moderated Re: New notifications #update

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 04:48 PM, Duane wrote:
Create them and make the settings you want.
Ok, great, thanks. However, it seems preferable for the system to create them all. Before I create them on my own, how do I even know which ones are available? Failing groups.io doing it, there should be a list somewhere, maybe in the documentation, about exactly what notification hashtags are available.