moderated Re: New notifications #update

Duane

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 06:44 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
1. The hashtag does not come into existence until the event (e.g., edit wiki page) occurs. That does not allow pre-editing. In the example of wiki pages, and probably others, I don't want notification messages going to the group. But there's no way to prevent that a priori, because the hashtag does not exist a prior.
Yes you can, just like I did for all the #cal- tags (I set them all to moderated).  Create them and make the settings you want.  The hashtag is only created on occurrence if it doesn't already exist.