moderated Re: New notifications proposal #misc

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 03:03 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
because it is set to not remember history

Or the real reason(?), "because it is set to private browsing." It's tricky because it seems that in FF, removing the "always private browsing" setting disallows "never remember history." So I'm not sure what's the most proximate cause of the failure.