moderated Re: New notifications proposal #misc

Mark,
If it's possible for groups.io to do, Ii.e., if the information is available, I would change "not available in this browser" statement to "not available in this browser because it is set to not remember history" if that's the case. This took several days to figure out and at various points, I was ready to give up and thought, ok, I just can't have notifications, so forget about it.