moderated Re: New notifications proposal #misc

In the cogniscenti's esteemed opinions here, could any of the following be what's making groups.io say that my Firefox browser doesn't support notifications?

1. In my FF privacy settings, "Send websites a “Do Not Track” signal that you don’t want to be tracked" is set to "Always"
2. I always use private windows in Firefox, for some reason (when I open a new window, it automatically is a private window - for some reason, I can't easily figure out how to change this, but could figure it out if this could be the issue)
3. Block pop-up windows is enabled (actually I tried unchecking that but it had no effect, so this one is doubtful)