moderated Re: Web notifications now enabled #update

Andy Wedge

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 04:04 PM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
Reset groups.io permissions in Chrome and turned notifications back on again...no dice.
That's weird. I have the same settings in Chrome as you at that point and it works for me (on Chrome mobile also).  It's Firefox mobile that I have a problem with at present as I can't enable notifications.

I did have a problem with Firefox (Windows) not passing notifications to the Windows Action Centre but found a fix for that by changing the Firefox config setting alerts.useSystemBackend to true.

Andy