moderated Re: Daily Summary not being sent to some people #bug #fixed

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

On Fri, Jun 5, 2020 at 12:16 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:

The program that generates the summaries runs every hour and generates the summaries for people with the appropriate timezone for that hour.
I've re-written the program so that it's much more efficient now

I've noticed that I'm getting the daily summary and digest from my test subgroup an hour later (at 07:00) than those from my main group (at 06:00). This doesn't seem to make sense as the accounts these are sent to are all in the same timezone (currently UTC +01:00).

Regards,
Andy