moderated Re: Web notifications now enabled #update

Also, on the Notifications settings page itself, I see this:
"The following websites have requested to send you notifications."
[Note: it is blank - there are none, but you could disallow any that are listed]

And at the bottom there's a checkbox (which is unchecked)
"Block new requests asking to allow notifications."

So, as the saying goes, "Something's not right."