moderated Re: Web notifications now enabled #update

Andy Wedge

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 10:02 PM, Duane wrote:
On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 03:47 PM, Andy Wedge wrote:
1- The Enable Notifications In This Browser button does nothing
I had that problem yesterday when I played with this a bit.  It was because of a setting in FF on the Privacy & Security page, under Permissions, Notifications.  Could that be set to "Block new requests"?
Hi Duane,

that navigation sequence appears to be for the desktop version of FF. I get notifications with that, it's the mobile version that I cannot get notifications on.

Andy