moderated Re: Web notifications now enabled #update

Andy Wedge

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 07:54 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
TIL Firefox mobile restricts the size of the notification payload. It should be fixed now. Hopefully.
Still no notifications via FF on my mobile even though my account status showed the were active for Windows FF and Android FF. I've now gone through the following steps:

1- Disable notifications on all devices (from my laptop)
2- Re-enabled notifications on my laptop
3- Sent test notification from laptop - received OK
4- check notification status from FF mobile and see this:

Issues/Questions:

1- The Enable Notifications In This Browser button does nothing
2- The Send A Test Notification button does nothing
3- Unsure why there is an Enable and Disable button for In This Browser - shouldn't one button toggle the option?
4- Tried Disable Notifications In This Browser button and tapped Yes on the verify pop-up panel - no changes to screen information or button options
5 -Tried Disable Notifications On All Devices button and tapped Yes on the verify pop-up panel - Screen updated to remove Windows Firefox details and Disable Notifications On All Devices button removed also - confirmed change by checking notification status on laptop

It's clearly not happy!?

Andy