moderated Re: Web notifications now enabled #update

No, no problem, I was actually glad you answered to see that we’re using the same version of FF. Why mine diesnt work is a mystery.

On Jun 16, 2020, at 12:44 PM, Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 07:45 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
Not sure who that question was addressed to
Apologies, I think was actually addressed to you but as I was also reporting FF issues I responded.

Andy