moderated Re: Web notifications now enabled #update

Uh-oh. I didn't tell you my OS. It's the obsolete ol' El Capitan, the same one that got me into trouble with Safari. Could that be affecting this? I've been putting off updating as long as I could. Maybe will get a new PC soon anyway.

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 11:45 AM J_Catlady via groups.io <j.olivia.catlady=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Not sure who that question was addressed to, but I'm also using Firefox 77.0.1. (64-bit). To be absolutely sure, I just updated after getting the question and still have the issue.