moderated Re: Web notifications now enabled #update

Also, since I can't enable the current thing, I have no idea what the possibilities are for other places they could pop up. or what you have in mind. So a description of what you have in mind now, and the possible options you're thinking about for where they could appear, would also help. Otherwise I'm totally in the dark and can't possibly venture an opinion.....