moderated Re: Web notifications now enabled #update

Mark,

To answer that I’d want to see a complete list of current and planned notifications.

But even before that I’d like to know why I’m still getting “not supported on this browser.” What the heck is this, a beta test group or something? 😁

On Jun 16, 2020, at 11:11 AM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

Hi J,

I think the biggest thing left to figure out about notifications is where they should appear. Existing group notifications are just emails. They get sent to members, they appear in the Messages/Topics pages. Should they be pulled out into their own section?