moderated Re: Web notifications now enabled #update

I still see only the following under "Notifications" in Firefox on a Mac laptop. I've checked both my system preferences for notifications and my firefox and nothing is disabled:
-----

In addition to email, you can receive notifications about events through push notifications on your mobile device and desktop browser.

You currently have no devices enabled to receive notifications.

Note: Notifications are activated per device and desktop browser. To receive notifications on multiple devices, sign in on each device, enable notifications, and make sure you're online.

Desktop notifications are not supported in this browser.